We live in a world of convenience. Everyone around us, including ourselves, are always on the hunt to find things that bring us comfort and make our life more comfortable. That said, our generation and everyone around, in general, is done with wires. So, it is not a surprise at all that the majority of the electronics types of equipment found around us have now become wireless, including the earphones. Wireless earphones are not just accessible and easy to handle, they also add accessorize well with your attire. From faster connectivity to easier compatibility, these pack in every last advantage that you’d possibly need in your earphone, especially if you are always on the go.
All that aside, with the growing popularity of these earphones, more and more brands are coming out with such products. Some to mimic the popular Airpods from Apple and some that come with their own set of unique features. To help you out, we have sorted out some of the best Bluetooth earphones available in 2021.
Best Bluetooth Earphones under 2000 in India
The list we are going to mention below will include best Bluetooth earphones under 2000 INR, which is a pretty decent price when looking for a good earphone with good audio quality. All that aside, it is extremely important that you assess all the features and look through the reviews before finalizing the one best suited for you
The Noise Store is anything but what the name of the brand is. It is good with their products and their wireless Bluetooth earphones are the best rendition of that. This is one of those products that is lightweight yet designed with a sleek and stylish look.
The device is backed by Qualcomm, allowing you to experience crystal clear sound without any hindrance. The best part of this earphone is how modern the design is. It has a separate bass booster button, one that allows you to feel every beat and depth of the song.
Another stunning thing is the 16-hours playback. So, all you need to do is charge this device once and it will run smoothly for 16 hours straight without cutting the time. This makes it a perfect option for travelling. The device is IPX5 water-resistant and allows dual pairing support to help you listen to music with your friends. It also supports Google Assistant and Siri.
- It has a sleek design with easy button controls, allowing you to experience easier connectivity and functions
- The Bass Boost Button allows better control over the bass of the sound, perfect for faster beats and songs
- It is IPX5 water-resistant and ensures better durability
- The device supports seamless connectivity with dual pairing support to help the device connect to two phones simultaneously
- It is also activated with voice assistance like Google Assistant and Siri
Not just known for its smartphones, the brand is quite popular for its in-ear Bluetooth earphones as well. Bullets is a handy and lightweight accessory that makes it an easier option for you to travel with.
The best thing about this best Bluetooth earphone under 2000 is likely the playback time. All you have to do is charge the device for 10 minutes to get 10 hours of uninterrupted listening, which is crazy yet perfect for days when you are on the road and need a music buddy.
The device is designed with the latest Bluetooth v5.0 QCC3024 chipset. The Warp Charge technology allows faster charging for long hours of listening. It also has a range of other features including Quick switch, quick pair, magnetic control, making the whole music listening experience a religious one. It also runs for over 20 hours when fully charged.
- It has a very handy, lightweight, and modern design with button controls
- It is designed with the Warp charge technology, one that allows faster charging. The earphones last for 10 hours with just 10 minutes of charging
- The device runs on the latest Bluetooth v5.0 QCC3024 chipset
- It is designed with a host of other features that make the listening experience an amazing one
The next earphone in our list of best Bluetooth earphone under 2000 is boAt. If there’s one brand in India that is known for its music accessories, it is boAt. The brand is popular for its latest features and advanced technologies that make the overall listening experience the best to date.
The lightweight design allows you to listen to all your favorite music in HD without any hassle at all. In case you do enjoy a deep-rooted bass with a good payoff, this is your best bet. It has a lot of clarity to the sound and is backed by a 1-year warranty as well.
The Qualcomm CSR8635 Chipset enables the headset with features including the Bluetooth 4.1 version, which is not the latest but a pretty good option nonetheless. It has Alexa built-in for seamless voice control. Just 10 minutes of charging allows you to listen to music for 45 minutes. It has free access controls on the headset, so you don’t have to meddle around with your phone for the same.
- The device is designed with the latest Qualcomm CSR8635 Chipset for improved functionality without any hindrance at all
- It has an extremely modern and lightweight design with easier free access on the headset itself
- It is backed by a 1-year warranty, allowing you to get any quality issues fixed from the service center without any complaints
- It can play up to 45 minutes seamlessly with just 10 minutes charging
- The device supports HD quality audio with deeper bass for better music listening experience
Sony is a loved electronics brand in India, known for its amazing quality products and these in-ear headphones is a living example of just that. It has a very sleek design with all-black accents, allowing you to pair this with just about anything that you wear.
The fully charged device gives around 15 hours of battery life, which is a pretty great deal. It is backed by a quick charge feature that allows you to listen to music for 60 minutes straight with just 10 minutes charging.
Not just for your music, this comes with a separate mic, allowing you to take calls as well. The voice clarity is pretty decent with HD Voice control for better usage. The 9 mm driver unit in this headphone further provides clear audio quality as well. It also has a magnetic housing with a tangle-free design that enables you to listen without any stopper.
- The headphones come with an extremely lightweight and modern design weighing just around 15g
- It also supports the Quick Charge facility, allowing you to listen to music for 60 minutes with just 10 minutes charging
- Aside from the headphones, it also comes with an in-built mic, allowing you to take calls with the HD voice
- It has a 9mm driver unit that ensures crisp and clear audio quality without any complaints as such
- The device has an extremely lightweight and portable design
Coming round to the next best option, we have a steal from OPPO. Their ENCO M31 earphones are everything you need if your life depends on the music. If you listen to music every day, this can help you have a better listening experience without any hindrance.
The earphones are compatible with both Android and iOS. But, the best thing is the playback time. Just 10 minutes of charging allows you to listen to music for 180 minutes straight without any hindrance. A fully charged device lasts for 12 hours.
The earphones also come with noise-reduction with AI controls, enabling you to take calls without any disturbances. The device is also extremely lightweight and has a liquid silicon neckband for better support. The 9.2mm dynamic speakers are also a boon, allowing you to experience clear sound with powerful bass.
- It is a device with better compatibility with any device that you use
- The earphones last for 180 minutes with 10 minutes charging and over 12 hours with a full charge
- It comes with AI-controlled noise reduction when you are taking calls with it
- The device also comes with 9.2 mm dynamic speakers that have better clarity with sound and powerful bass for the beats
- It is water and dust resistant and comes with the IPX5 rating for that
- The device is backed by a 1-year warranty from the brand
For those who don’t like any kind of wired attachments like in the ones above, these earbuds from Boat are the perfect option for you. They are convenient, in-ear, and come with a modern design that allows you to wear it throughout the day without any issues.
It is backed by the Bluetooth v.5 for easier connectivity without any hassle at all. Each charge allows you to experience around 3 hours of playback without any hindrance. The playback time is not the best but gets the job done. The charging case supports 10 hours of playback time.
In case you are using it for the first time, ensure that you charge both the earbuds along with the charging case for better long-term usage. Unlike the previous one, it has 6mm drivers for an amazing listening experience. It also has multi-functional button controls with the stereo calling feature.
- They come with a very modern, minimal, and lightweight design for when you are travelling
- It is designed with the latest Bluetooth v.5 for seamless connectivity without any hassle
- The charging case supports 10 hours of playtime while the earbuds support 3 hours with a single charging
- It comes with 6mm drivers for a clear and crisp listening experience
- It has multi-functional buttons that allow you to check and manage the headset features according to your needs.
If you don’t feel like spending all your coins, this wireless earphone from JBL has got your back. For a device that’s priced under 2000, this is a steal, especially because of how good the sound quality and the design is.
The earbuds are made with metal, ensuring the best kind of playback without any hassle. The impedance and frequency of the device are also pretty good. It does support Bluetooth v5.0 that allows seamless connectivity without any complaints, especially with pairing.
The device supports around 7 hours of audio playback with a full charge, which is decent but not the best around. It also comes with dual equalizer modes that allow you to play the music with the normal along with the deeper bass modes. It is sweat proof as well, ensuring better longevity.
- The earbuds of this wireless earphone is made with good quality and rust-proof metal
- It is backed by the Bluetooth v5.0 for better connectivity without any complaints
- The device is designed with the IPX5 rating with sweatproof technology
- It has dual equalizer mode with better bass, allowing you to listen to HD quality music
- It comes with 12 mm dynamic driver for better audio control
If you do want a good quality Bluetooth headphone within a budget, this one from PTron is the best around. Even this one has an in-ear design. It has smart touch control and bass for the better audio listening experience.
It has an ultra-size ergonomic design and is extremely lightweight, even with the case. Unlike the other ones, even this one provides longer playback time without any complaints at all. The device has 12 hours of music listening even with the charging case.
The Bluetooth v 5.0 ensures faster charging without any issues at all. It also comes with 100 hours of standby and has a Type-C cable included for charging. It also supports the 300 mAh magnetic charging. It does come with a 1-year manufacturer warranty, which again is a pretty good option.
- It has an ergonomic and lightweight design for easy music listening
- It comes with 300 mAh magnetic charging for faster charging the moment you put the earbuds into the case
- It also supports 10m seamless connectivity with Bluetooth v5.0 for a better pairing
- It is also backed by the smart voice assistant for smoother user experience, especially with voice control
- The charging case comes with 2-3 cycles of charging for a long-lasting listening experience
Next up on the list is the WeCool Moonwalk M1 True Wireless Earbuds. Even though we are talking about the ones under 2000 Rs, this one is even cheaper. Just like the previous one, even this one comes with a stylish design with a digital display on the insides of the case.
It is equipped with the latest Bluetooth v5.0 for stable connectivity. It has separate multi-function connectivity to not just listen to music but also answer calls, as per convenience. It has a voice assistance support as well with a standby option of 120 hours.
The design of the earbuds is pretty convenient, allowing you to experience the best music listening. Each earbud weighs around 3.5 gms and has an anti-fall design that prevents it from falling out of your ears when you are outside. It has the IPX5 rating and is water-resistant and waterproof as well. It also supports noise isolation with automatic pairing for easier connectivity.
- The earbuds come with a sleek and stylish design with a digital display for keep track of the charge status
- It is backed by the Bluetooth v5.0 for better connectivity option along with multi-function connectivity for taking calls
- The earbuds and the charging case are extremely lightweight. The earbuds also come with the anti-fall design
- The devices are backed by IPX5 rating that makes it sweatproof and splashproof as well
- It also supports noise cancellation when you are taking calls and don’t want any disturbances during the call
Last but not least in the list of best wireless earphones under 2000 INR is another option from pTron. This is another cheap and affordable option that you wouldn’t regret spending your coins on. If you want a good dupe for Airpods, this is a pretty great option.
The earbuds also support multi-function buttons on the earbuds. It also allows for hands-free music experience. As for the overall warranty from the brand, it is backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty. It is also backed by the Bluetooth v 5.0 connectivity.
With the charging case, it supports around 6 hours of playback without any hindrance at all. The case doesn’t support magnetic charging but it does allow you to fully charge the earbuds three times seamlessly without any issues. It has an ergonomic and lightweight design as well.
- It has a lightweight and ergonomic design with the latest features
- The device supports 6 hours of playback without any hassle
- It supports Bluetooth v5.0 connectivity
- It has multi-function buttons on the earbuds for easier operations without any hassle at all
- It has 10 m wireless range for seamless pairing and Bluetooth connectivity
Do wireless headsets have the same sound quality as the wired one?
Yes, wireless headsets have similar sound quality as the wired ones. At the end of the day, it depends on the kind of brand you buy it from. The majority of them have better frequency and dedicated wireless technology that allows you to experience better sound quality without any issues. The overall sound quality in terms of music listening is pretty good but the call quality can often be bad.
Can wireless headsets be used for making calls?
No, unless the earbuds or the headsets are designed and programmed the same way, likely, they won’t be able to make calls directly. This is applicable for the other features too including the On Hold and Call transfer and forwards. The reason why all headsets don’t come with this feature is that the majority of the phones come with different features. This is the reason why it’s a myth that they can make calls.
Do wireless headsets cost more than the wired ones?
It is likely true and false. You can find Bluetooth earphones that cost a lot less than some of the wired options. But, at the same time, there are a few options from reliable and popular brands that come with a very high price point. So, in case you do want better quality and a better outlook on things, you do likely opt for the options from reliable brands instead of being reliant on just the price point of the device.
Are Bluetooth earphones banned in office environments?
This is likely one of the biggest myths around. Bluetooth earphones are well adaptable in office environments too, especially when we are talking about corporate offices. These add a very sophisticated look to your whole personality, making this a good enough option for you. They are also quite convenient, further making your life a lot easier.
Are all the earphones adaptable to all smartphones?
Every Bluetooth earphone that you come across will likely support every smartphone, be it Android or iOS. It is extremely important to ensure that you do keep an eye out on the functions and get a versatile earphone that can take care of all of these functions.
In case you are looking for a switch from the wired ones to the wireless ones, you must keep an eye out on the best Bluetooth earphones under 2000 INR that we have mentioned. Aside from that, you must keep a check on the features and functions too because that plays a critical role as well. Along with that, it is better to check through the reviews too, making your life a lot easier than before. If required, you can check the compatibility of the devices too.
You Love to Check :