Are you in search of the best dry iron in India for removing wrinkles from your clothes? Then, you are in the right spot. Having dry irons at home is the best choice one can think of it. They are very much helpful in ironing the clothes and making them free from wrinkles. Moreover, after pressing clothes it gives shine and keeps the clothes warm. There are various dry irons one can find, but our motto is to deliver you the best dry irons in India so that you can easily make choices from the best ones.
Also See:- Best Steam Irons In India
Top 5 Best Dry Iron In India
Here are the top 5 best dry irons you can go for shopping. We have also added features, pros, and cons of the product which will help you in buying.
|Best For Value||Best For Value||Philips HI114||Check On Amazon|
|Editors Pick||Editors Pick||Bajaj DX 7||Check On Amazon|
|Usha EI 1602||Check On Amazon|
|Orpat OEI 187||Check On Amazon|
|Singer Liwa||Check On Amazon|
If you see in history, Philips is the oldest company that manufactures home appliances and other electronic home products. Here, is the Philips HI114 which comes with a sleek body material with a Golden American Heritage soleplate which is light in weight. It supports all types of clothes and can easily press clothes in an adequate manner. You can get higher performance with this dry iron. Hence, it is one of the best selling best dry iron in India.
Features of Philips HI114 are:-
- Best max performance comes with a 1000 watt power for easy heat distribution.
- For safety nature, you get a led indicator when the temperature is at its highest point.
- Non-stick soleplate for easy movement on clothes so that it does not stick.
- Thermostatic control is there for easy controlling of heat to iron your clothes.
- Swivel cord for easy movement in any direction to put your clothes safe iron.
- The best heat level for ironing.
- The iron plate is durable and nonstick.
- 2 years of warranty.
- Since it is a lightweight product so ironing on hard wrinkled clothes may not be effective.
If you see Bajaj in the Indian market, then it is the most satisfactory brand which serves the best quality products. The dry iron from Bajaj is one of them with top quality features. It comes with an easy hand grip through which you can make your iron session a memorable one. Moreover, it is a super lightweight product with 1.5 meters wire long.
Features of Bajaj DX Iron are:-
- For instant heating, it consumes up to 1000 watts of power.
- The soleplate is of a non-coated version which ensures the safety of your clothes.
- It has a clean surface with a simple dimmed design.
- The swivel cord is rotatable with 360 degrees for easy movement anywhere.
- You also get a double indicator- Red for heat and Green for temperature.
- You can also control the temperature with adjustable knobs according to the type of fabrics.
- Easy safety with thermal fuse.
- Warranty period – 2 years.
- A rotatable cord with 360 degrees.
- Led power indicator may not last long.
This is another well-known brand that delivers home appliances. Usha EI 16002 is a super lightweight dry iron that makes your work easier. It comes in a simple and compact design with a PTFE soleplate for easy ironing. The iron heats up very fast which is a cool part of it.
Features Of Usha EI 16002 are:-
- It is a 1000 watt dry iron for the best iron experience.
- The thermostatic control knob is for easy control of the heat as per requirement.
- The plate of this iron is covered with Non-Stick Polt Teflon.
- The Product comes with a full 1-year warranty.
- Heats up very fast for quick ironing.
- The auto cut of iron is good.
- 1 year of warranty.
- Light in weight for easy movement.
- Small in size.
Orpat is considered one of the best selling appliances for home purposes. It serves the highest rating products on which one can rely easily. Moreover, it makes your task easy with a simple iron pressing process. Now, with the help of Orpat dry iron, you can keep your clothes neat and clean within a few minutes.
Features of Orpat OEI 187 Dry Iron are:-
- It comes with a cool body design with a simple grip for easy ironing.
- The iron has 1200 watts of power rating and also temperature control board.
- A curved pointed soleplate for reaching out into tricky areas.
- An easy Swivel cord for rotating iron into 180 degrees.
- The iron body is shockproof which takes care of safety with good experience.
- Also, it has a power led indicator that tells you when you have reached the temperature and ready to use.
- The soleplate is of German-based which is non-stick to make the user experience smooth and comfortable.
- The best soleplate of German-based.
- Led power indicators.
- You can maintain the uniformity of temperature on types of clothes.
- 1200 watts power rating.
- Tough while ironing on jeans.
Singer Liwa is another brand for dry irons at affordable prices. It comes in a stylish color of white and red and thus gets a premium look from all sides. The grip of iron is smooth and comfortable so that one can iron for a long duration. The features are awesome of this iron which makes it efficient while ironing.
Features of Singer Liwa are:-
- It is strong and light in weight which makes it durable for years.
- The power of this steam iron is 1000 watt.
- It is a product by ISI marked.
- Non-stick soleplate for easy removing of creases.
- Soft wheel for controlling the temperature as per need.
- 1000 watt power rating.
- The auto-shutdown led indicator.
- Light bodyweight for easy movement.
- It comes with a shock-resistant body.
- Gets hot very soon.
Important Points Before Buying Best Dry Iron Box In India
Before you go shopping, you must keep these points in your mind so that your shopping can be a good one. So let’s get started…
As we all know how much power is important to run any electronic item. In the same way, dry irons need a lot of power than other products because they need to be heated instantly for use. So always compare more than two products and their power consumption. In this way, you can save your money and buy a good dry iron with lower power consumption.
In this fast-moving life, there are various brands are there which have owned their reliability for a long time. Brands like Philips, Usha, Bajaj are some awesome brands that are holding a strong move in the market. There are new brands also there which offers strong quality products. So you can keep an eye on such brands and proceed further to have the best brand product.
Soleplate is one of the most important parts of any iron. It is the plate that is being heated for ironing clothes for a long time. There are various types of soleplates available now in the market such as aluminum, ceramic, and non-stick. According to our research Ceramic and Non-Stick soleplates are considered best. So select the best soleplate while choosing dry iron.
4. Temperature Control Knob
When we talk about the temperature control knob, there is a simple reason to consider it. We know that all the clothes have different fabric material so they need a different temperature to get ironed. So, there you need an adjustable temperature control know so that you can easily control temperature and maintain heat for your clothes as per requirement.
5. Length of Cord
Generally, all the dry irons don’t have the same cord length. Well, if you have your power board near the ironing board then there would be no problem. But if you are having your power board away then you need a long cord to iron your clothes. There is one more advantage of long cord i.e you can give your iron a particular direction for the best ironing in any corner.
So here we are at the end of the post. We hope you liked the detailed buying guide for the best dry iron in India. Keep all the points in your mind for having the best dry iron box at your home. Also, tell your experiences in the comment box in which iron have you chosen.