So, basically today we are here to discuss the best juicer in India, types and a detailed buying guide with some faqs.
I am sure you must have heard the proverb, ‘Health is Wealth’. So, how you are spending your time to being a healthy person.
We all know there are various activities that can make our health strong. And one of the activities is you can add healthy juices in your diet.
It will give your body a boost and instant energy with lots of vitamins and minerals. Moreover, it clears toxins from the body and protects you from any bad health effects.
I know you can drink juices in your nearby shops but you can’t repeat this activity daily. So, why not have the best juicer in your kitchen.
Table of Contents
Here are Top 8 Best Juicer In India
Scroll Right On Your Phone – To See the Full Information of Table
|Philips HR1863/20||2 years|
|Sujata Powermatic Plus||1 year|
|Philips HR1855 Viva||2 years|
|Philips Viva Collection HR1832||N.A|
|Bajaj JEX 16 800||2 years|
|Prestige PCJ 7.0||1 year|
|Rico Electric Juicers||2 years|
There are various juicer brands available in India like Philips, Sujata, Panasonic, etc. Here are the top 10 best quality juicers available for you. We have also added a whole bunch of features of every juicer.
We all know Philips is one of the great brands in India and we love to choose Philips products. If you are looking to buy a perfect juicer than it is a good choice for you. It has a good look and has a compact size. This is the best juicer in India and suitable for every kind of vegetables and fruits.
- It is a powerful juicer of 700 watts through which you can easily grind, blend and mix heavy vegetables and hard fruits.
- It has a pro-clean function which helps you to remove unwanted materials.
- One of the best Centrifugal Juicer.
- The lid and pulp containers are useful tools to see the progress of juicing.
- Large size Feeding Tube to cut fruits and vegetables and also for saving time.
- Easy to clean with quick-clean technology and you can use as much you want.
- Best smooth sieve to clean the surface of the sieve as it has a smooth surface.
- The pulp can be easily disposed of after being extracted.
- Safety is there with clamps, non-slip feet, and integrated cord storage while using it.
Sujata is another high demanding brand for home kinds of stuff. The Sujata Powermatic juicer has got a powerful motor of 900 watts which is the best part. You can make unlimited juices within a short span of time. It’s not only a juicer it works as mixer best mixer grinder too.
The design is simple and attractive which will shine more in your kitchen space.
Features of Sujata Powermatic are:-
- Best juicer which has got a powerful motor of 900 watts.
- You can easily blend, mix, grind.
- Double ball bearings for low maintenance and efficient mode of use.
- Honeycomb mesh for higher-yielding of various juices.
- Very much fast with 22000 rpm for a perfect flavor.
- One and a half hour you can run this juicer continuously.
- It is a shockproof kitchen appliance and safe to use.
- Sharp blades to cut fruits and vegetables at a faster rate.
This is a plus version of Sujata Powermatic which have exactly same features as of Sujata Powermatic juicer. It is a great buyer’s choice through which you can make juices every day. They are also highly reliable as their blades are made up of stainless steel. Also. they are used in hotels, juice parlor, cafes, etc.
Features of Sujata Powermatic Plus are:-
- Have a high-quality motor of 900 watts.
- It is a shockproof juicer appliance.
- You can run it for 90 minutes continuously and do your work.
- It has a honeycomb mesh for better juicing results.
- Great stainless steel blades for an easy cut of fruits and vegetables.
- It works as mixer grinder as well as a juicer.
It is the same company again which you are reading right now. Here is the other best juicer in India from Philips. Now, you can fulfill all your diet plans and live a healthy life by making fresh juices. It is designed in black color to throw a shine to your kitchen.
Features of Philips HR1855 are:-
- You can easily clean this juicer with pro-clean technology within a couple of minutes.
- Also, you get a pre-clean function for removing unwanted materials.
- It is a centrifugal juicer for best blending, mixing, grinding.
- You can collect and assemble all things properly.
- 2 liters of juice you can make in one go.
- The biggest 75 mm extra-large feeding tube for blending, even more, larger fruits.
- You can see while juicing with a transparent lid for a better experience.
- Powerful motor (700 watts) to work on heavy things.
- Best 2 years of warranty.
This is a third collection best juicer from Philips. It is built with a powerful motor of 500 watts as compared to other Philip juicers. A well modern color juicer to being a top model in your kitchen space. You can expect a lot from this awesome juicer. That’s why it is being listed in the top ten.
Features of Philips HR1832 are:-
- The juicer is small in size which means you can easily set up anywhere.
- You can set your glass up to 12 cm and easily pour.
- Powerful watt juicer of 500 Watt to fast juicing.
- With innovative technology, you can make 1.5 liters of juices.
- Same here you get a quick-clean technology as Philip juicers.
- Easy clean in approx 1 minute of time over smooth surfaces.
- You need an operating power of 220-240 volts.
- Best for all types of fruits and various vegetables.
Bajaj JEX 16 is one finest juicer in India with more than 100 reviews. It is a well-known brand in India due to its wide range of products. This juicer will surely help you in making various juices from different types of fruits and vegetables. It is available in a dark black color with a stylish look.
Features of Bajaj JEX 16 are:-
- Speed Controller is there for customizing speed according to your preference.
- Stainless-Steel mesh with dual lock system for safety reason and good workflow.
- Advanced performance with 800 Watt motor power.
- LED control panel stylish look in Bajaj JEX 16 for ease use.
- Juice collector which can store up to 1 liter in one go.
- Multiple accessories – Juicer collector, a wide feeder tube and washable stainer.
- Cleaning became an easy job for removable parts.
If you are looking for low-profile end juicers then here it is Prestige PCJ 7.0. It is the considered best juicers in the low budget under 3000. The Features of this particular juicer makes it more unique and useful.
Features of Prestige PCJ 7.0 are:-
- Super sharp blades for cutting fruits and vegetables easily.
- It has ABS steel which makes it more durable with urbane design.
- Anti-Skid vacuum feet which protect from toppling.
- It is to easy to run and operate with simple functions.
- The juicer takes 220-240 volts which save maximum power.
- It comes with an easy maintenance facility i.e you can clean with a cloth.
- Easy dual lock system and rotary switch for safety usage.
Here is the final best juicer in India which is by Rico Company. This is something different which will make your healthy lifestyle easier and effective.
Features of Rico Juicer are:-
- Powerful motor with ball bearings made of pure copper.
- Several components are durable for longer longevity.
- You got a dripper for stopping juicer when the juice is made.
- Anti-Skid feet for perfect placement in the kitchen.
- Nice design and compact body with durability strong plastic.
- You can clean with ease by opening and cleaning safely.
Detailed Buying Guide For Best Juicer In India
There are several important points that you need to put in your mind for juicers. Here we will cover the following points:-
- How Juicers Work?
- Impact of juices on your Health
- Types of Juicers
- Pros and Cons of types of Juicers
- Best Juicer In India – Points To Remember
How Juicers Work?
They have a simple process or workflow in which juices are being extracted from vegetables and fruits. There is no rocket science here or any uncomplicated workflow of juicers.
Just you need to that juicers extracts juices from vegetables and fruits after shredding and crushing them with sharp blades.
And after that, the left portion is being separated from the pulp.
Also, there are 3 main types of juicers and all of them are have their own features, pros, and cons. We will see the types of juicers in detail.
Impact of juices on your Health
Juices are rich in nutrition, vitamins and also they have a strong amount of fructose. These can be an alternative to veggies and fruits as they are used while making juices.
It also put heavy pressure on your gut. If you choose to have more fruits in your juices then it will make you fat as they have fructose in it.
Also, it will make you an overweight person and chances of diabetes.
Types Of Juicers
Based on various technology and functionality of juicers they are divided into three parts.
They are the ones whose blades are sharp and cut fruits and vegetables at a higher speed. Their workflow of juicing is as simple as washing clothes from washing machines.
It has a tube in which you have to put the vegetables and fruits. After that, the rest of the job is done by the shredding with the help of blades.
Then the centrifugal force works on it to separate the pulp from the fruits and vegetables. It is a popular juicer among the three juicers.
They are considered as slow or cold press juicers because they yield juices at a slow rate. Because of its functionality, more juices are being extracted and hence rich in nutrition.
Moreover, you get benefited from 5 times yielding juicing power than centrifugal juicers. They work on gear technology which is in a spiral shape.
It shreds all the fruits and vegetables and brings down all juices in a container.
They are also one of the most popular juicers as of centrifugal juicers. It is also known as Twin Gears Juicers.
If we talk about the workflow then triturating juicers are slower then masticating juicers.
These types of juicers work with the help of two gears systems. They press the fruits and vegetables very hard and extract juices up to the max level.
In this way, it extracts more vitamins, minerals, fibers from the pulp. They are very costly as compared to the other two juicers.
Triturating juicers are made up of advanced technology which slows the oxidation process. Also, they are capable of keeping juices fresh for a longer period.
Best Juicer In India – Points To Remember
Some Common FAQs
Q1. What brands are available for juicers?
Ans: There are many brands available for you like Philips, Bajaj, Panasonic, Prestige, Sujata and a lot more. These are the brands that have to own their reputation in the home appliances market.
Q2. How to choose the best juicer?
Ans: We have already discussed the types of juicers where we have seen each type and their respective pros and cons. However, if you want a juicer that is fast in the process then you can go for centrifugal one. If you like the slow process and want juices of herbs, wheatgrass and green leaves then you should choose to masticate one. Additionally, if you want to boost your body with more nutrition than you should go for triturating juicers.
Q3. What is a normal warranty period of juicers?
Ans: Again this depends on what the brand offers. If you see different brands offer a warranty period on the motor as well as on other parts. The normal warranty period of juicers is 2-5 years.
I hope you enjoyed reading about the guide on the best juicer in India. Here, we have enlisted top brand best juicers which will surely help you to choose the best one. Also, share your questions on juicers we would love to hear from you.