So, basically today we are here to discuss the best steam iron in India with a variety of choices and a detailed buying guide. Everyone wants to look good but have you ever thought about how it is possible.
Apart from your cool hairstyles and sneakers, a person sees your cloth which is the most important. What if your clothes are good but are not wrinkle-free or say ironed. You may lose your impression and it will be nice to say here that “The first impression is the last impression”.
There was a time when people did not have an iron with them and used to iron their clothes with very hot water in a jug. But then the iron was invented and changed the lives of many. A well and properly ironed cloth adds to your personality and self-esteem. So, when the gadgets are available why not use them.
With the passage of time and evolution of technology now we have steam iron with us. It helps the user to iron their dress in a smooth way and also helps them save their precious time. It not only saves time but also gives far better results than the traditional electric iron. Steam iron needs to be filled with water and as in return steam is delivered for a wrinkle-free cloth.
Here are Top 9 Best Steam Iron In India 2021
|Best For Value||Best For Value||Philips GC1905||Check On Amazon|
|Philips GC1010||Check On Amazon|
|Morphy Richards Super Glide||Check On Amazon|
|Tefal Calore||Check On Amazon|
|Bajaj Majesty MX 20||Check On Amazon|
|Maharaja Whiteline Aquao||Check On Amazon|
|Black+Decker BD BXIR2202IN||Check On Amazon|
|Rico||Check On Amazon|
|Inalsa Optra||Check On Amazon|
Best Steam Iron In India 2021
There are a variety of brands from whom who can choose and buy best steam iron in India like Philips, Bajaj, Morphy Richards, Black Decker, Inalsa Geyser, etc. Here we have shortlisted the 9 best steam irons for your Home use. We have also added their features as well as the pros and cons that you can go with and further decide.
The above-shown steam iron is a product of Philips which comes with many attractive features. Its features are amazing and the price, when compared, is also quite satisfying. So, if you are thinking about the best steam iron in India, this could be a good one.
Features of Philips GC1905 are:-
- It comes with a mist spray feature which enhances the end result.
- Simple, easy, and fast filling of the water tank.
- Similarly, you can also empty the water tank with ease and in no time.
- It continues to steam up to 17g/min.
- It comes with aluminum soleplate which allows easy gliding on all types of fabrics making it more impactful.
- Easy to operate.
- Aluminum soleplate.
- 2 years of warranty.
- Sometimes leak when kept horizontally
Another of the best steam iron in India in the list is also from Philips whose features are also unique in their way. This product has a greater effect as it comes with calc clean features that remove scales from water. One more advantage here is that the manufacturer has placed more than 15 steam vents for even distribution of the steam.
Features of Philips GC1010 are:-
- It comes with a thin soleplate for better ironing.
- The capacity of the water tank is 150 ml.
- It continues to steam up to 15g/min.
- It also comes with calc clean technology.
- Has finished soleplate for easy gliding on all fabrics.
At number three of best steam iron in india, we have Morphy Richards for you which is known for its quality products. This steam iron seems to comparatively more beneficial than others in terms of features. It has a higher water capacity and a number of steam vents but consumes almost 2000 watt of power which is a little higher amount.
Features of Morphy Richards Super Glide are:-
- It has a larger water tank of around 350 ml.
- Calc clean function makes this product more desirable.
- It has 46 number of steam vents in its plate for better steam effect.
- Also, its soleplate is ceramic coated for long life and smooth ironing.
- It allows you to vertical ironing.
- Large water tank
- 46 Number of steam vents
- Calc clean feature
- It comes with the premium ceramic coated soleplate.
- Consumes huge 2000 watt of power
Tefal Calore Steam Iron is an iron which boosts up ironwork by removing creases and all the wrinkles around clothes. You can now iron your clothes easily and in a faster way. Moreover, it moistens the hard fabrics of clothes with its high steam for warm and better ironing. Here, you also get a spray which helps in removing creases.
Features of Tefal Calore are:-
- A powerful 1300 watt for quick heating of iron.
- The iron produces a high amount of steam i.e 12g to 30g for quick results.
- The spray is for removing hard creases from clothes.
- You can choose the color combos -white/green.
- The water capacity is 150ml for easy workflow.
- No leakage of water from anywhere.
- You can iron many clothes.
- Along wired cord with a 1.8m.
- It gets black marks after several uses.
Bajaj is one of the finest and trusted brands so far in India. The MX 20 steam iron from Bajaj makes your clothes softer to get the perfect look. This best Bajaj steam iron tries to wipe out all the unnecessary wrinkles from your clothes with it’s best features. The iron comes in a light blue and white color to catch user attention.
Features Bajaj Majesty MX 20 are:-
- With its non-stick soleplate, you don’t have to worry about sticking problems.
- It uses 19 vents for proper heating to set free from wrinkles.
- 1200 watts for easy workflow and fast heating.
- Best 360-degree cord for rotating it in left-right directions.
- Thermal fuse for having a quick safety measure.
- Non-stick soleplate for easy pressing.
- The full-fledged workflow of steam.
- 100% safe with thermal fuse.
- Some consumers have a complaint about water splitting.
In the Indian market, Maharaja Whiteline is a company that covers all the kitchen and home appliances. The iron comes with an elegant design with a pointed sole which enhances every corner of your clothes. Moreover, with a 1300 watt powerful steam iron, you may finish your ironing job in an easy manner.
Features of Maharaja Whiteline Aquao are:-
- It provides 170ml tank capacity for easy steam.
- To make your work easy it is being operated on 1300 watt of power.
- The soleplate is of a non-stick nature which takes care of material of cloth.
- It also works in the vertical direction for curtains and hanging clothes.
- It is an ISI product which means save for home use.
- Powerful steam shot of 40 gms.
- Super cool design with a light body.
- It produces smoke after you are done with your job.
Here is another one of the rising brand Black+Decker which focuses on providing the best to its customers in all possible ways. This steam is durable, convenient, and made with the latest technology to deliver an excellent experience. Features of the product the just amazing and seems to be very effective and make it one of the best steam iron in India.
Features of Black+Decker BD BXIR2202IN are:-
- It comes ceramic coated soleplate suitable for all types of clothes.
- Has an anti-drip feature to avoid water leakage in any case.
- It has a great water capacity of around 380 ml.
- It comes with a calc clean and auto-clean function.
- Continues to steam about 35gm/min.
- 35gm/min continuous steam.
- Allows vertical steam.
- Anti-drip and calc clean feature.
- 380 ml water storage tank.
- Consumes about 2200 watt of power.
Rico Company has recently started selling irons after the mixer grinders and other home appliances. The steam iron is a lightweight iron for easy ironing clothes and also has a smooth touch over the fabric. You can maintain all your best clothes by ironing with steam in less time. Also, it will give a professional look to the fabric.
Features of Rico Steam Iron are:-
- Effortless ironing with 1350 watt power steam iron.
- Pointed sole with a nonstick soleplate helps in removing wrinkles from edges.
- The iron runs and works on many vents for smooth press over the clothes.
- Water tank to store water up to a level for quick steam bursts.
- Power Indicator – When the iron gets heated and reaches a certain temperature it gets off automatically.
- Moreover, you can use the swivel cord for easy movement and rotation in 360 degrees.
- You get a thermal fuse for easy safety.
- Lightweight steam iron with a fast-heating feature.
- Steam Bursts with a super quick soleplate.
- Easy to grip in hand and comfortable ironing.
- You need to be careful about heat due to steam bursts.
Features of Inalsa Optra 1200-Watt are:-
- It consumes about 1200 watts of power.
- It can be used as 3 in 1 as mentioned above.
- Gives 2 years warranty on the product.
- It has a ceramic coated soleplate.
- 360-degree swivel cord movement.
- ISI approved.
- 1200 watt power consumption
- Lacks calc clean function.
- Sometimes leak when kept horizontally.
Points To Keep In Mind While Buying Best Steam Iron In India 2021
Before you buy steam irons certain important things are to be kept in mind so that you can have the best steam iron in India for home. Here, we will be discussing several factors about the steam iron box in India. So let’s begin…
Soleplate is an important factor to consider when you look for irons. Stronger the soleplate more will be the longevity of iron. The soleplate is part that is being heated up and does the job of ironing clothes and set them free from wrinkles. It is made of aluminum, ceramic, and non-stick materials which give the soleplate a smooth finish and protect the clothes from burning. Nowadays, the soleplate comes with a pointed end which helps in ironing corners of clothes like buttons, pleats, and collar areas. So, it is suggested that you go for nonstick soleplate which is best for every type of fabric.
As we are talking about steam irons then you should be very much specific about power usage. Higher is the power wattage of the iron faster it will be heated up and performs the job. It totally depends on how you opt for steam irons which have a high power wattage. Generally, people choose irons which are from 1000 to 1500 watts for best steam.
Nowadays, some steam irons are coming with a unique feature called Calc clean so that iron can scale-up for a long time. It works on simple science that we all can understand. The water is being converted into vapors and the CaCo3 present in H2O reacts with heat and leaves the by-product of lime residue. This prevents clogging due to heavy steam vents and limescale protects from being damaged.
Steam vents are very much important to carry out steam for heating up the iron. If a steam iron has more steam vents that means it is more efficient and steam is properly distributed over the soleplate surface. Generally, there are 16-40 holes placed in soleplates so that it can give proper steam bursts. Also, there are some steam irons that have a large water tank for passing steam through several vents. There are vents available in the corner of the soleplate which helps in removing unwanted creases around collars, buttons, etc.
This is also an important factor to consider mostly with electronic items. The temperature control knob helps in regulating steam and gives you the right amount of steam as per requirement. In some steam irons, you also get a feature of auto-off which performs the job of maintaining heat. Otherwise, clothes can be burnt in excess heating. So, it is very much necessary that one should be careful about the temperature control system.
A common feature you will get in today’s best steam iron in India. You just have to press a button and steam will be generated according to the amount you have set. This is also known as steam burst which helps in ironing tuff areas like collars, buttons. This feature is a perfect example of every type of clothes you want to iron in a meanwhile time. Make sure you just cross-check this feature in steam iron that you are willing to purchase.
A water tank is a necessary factor to look upon while having a steam iron. Most of the companies have started providing water tanks in large numbers for easy flow and production of steam. Nowadays, there are removable and non-removable water tanks available in the market. You can fill water easily with removable one but on the same hand filling water in the non-removable tank is a difficult task.
Vertical steaming is an easy feature and one of the important features too. This really helps in ironing curtains, a pair of jeans, foldable shirts, etc. without taking them out from hanger. In this way, you can save your time and performs the job well in time. Also, vertical steaming helps you in removing creases from corner areas.
The latest feature added in steam irons for maximum efficiency. You need to use the spray to deliver water on clothes for better moisture length. In this way, you can make your work easier with spray. Also, it keeps the clothes fresh and helps in ironing fabric smoothly and gently.
Frequently Asked Questions – Faqs
Q1. How to use steam irons for dry irons also?
Ans: To use steam irons as dry irons you need to just replace with no steam mode function, if available.
Q2.How to clean the soleplate of iron?
Ans: You can use a cotton cloth to clean the soleplate surface of the iron. You don’t have to use any sort of chemicals and other types of equipment.
Q3. What type of water is being suggested for the refilling water tank?
Ans: You just need to use tap water and refill the water tank. Don’t use any chemical water or distilled water.
Q4.How to keep steam iron in a proper position?
Ans: You can keep it in a vertical direction after you complete ironing clothes.
Q5. How often you need to clean and change the water?
Ans: You can change the water after you complete your ironing work. Also, you need to be careful about water as it can be changed into hard water which is bad for steam irons.
We hope you have liked the post on the best steam iron in India. You must keep an eye on factors we shave shared with you. After having a piece of good knowledge about steam irons everyone can buy the best products. If you have any query related to this post then can mention your query in the comment box. Additionally, you can share your steam iron with us and tell us the experience you have got.
You Love To check :