So, basically today we are here to discuss best steam iron in India with a variety of choices and a detailed buying guide. Everyone wants to look good but have you ever thought about how it is possible.
Apart from your cool hairstyles and sneakers, a person sees your cloth which is the most important. What if your clothes are good but are not wrinkle-free or say ironed.
You may lose your impression and it will be nice to say here that “The first impression is the last impression”.
There was a time when people did not have an iron with them and used to iron their clothes with very hot water in a jug. But then the iron was invented and changed the lives of many.
A well and properly ironed cloth add to your personality and self-esteem. So, when the gadgets are available why not to use them.
With the passage of time and evolution of technology now we have steam iron with us. It helps the user to iron their dress in a smooth way and also helps them save their precious time.
It not only saves time but also gives far better result than the traditional electric iron. Steam iron needs to be filled with water and as in return steam is delivered for a wrinkle-free cloth.
Table of Contents
Here are the Top 10 Best Steam Iron In India
Scroll Right On Your Phone – To See the Full Information of Table
|Philips GC1905||1400 watt|
|Philips GC1010||1200 watt|
|Morphy Richards Super Glide||2000 watt|
|Tefal Calore||1300 watt|
|Bajaj Majesty MX||1200 watt|
|Maharaja Whiteline Aquao||1300 watt|
|Black+Decker BD||2200 watt|
|Rico Plastic||1350 watt|
|Inalsa Optra||1200 watt|
There are a variety of brands from whom who can choose and buy best stream iron like Philips, Bajaj, Morphy Richards, Black Decker, Inalsa Geyser, etc. Here we have shortlisted the 9 best steam irons for you. We have also added their features as well as pros and cons that you can go with and further decide.
The above-shown steam iron is a product of Philips which comes with many attractive features. Its features are amazing and the price, when compared, is also quite satisfying. So, if you are thinking about the best steam iron, this could be a good one.
Features of Philips GC1905 are:-
- It comes with a mist spray feature which enhances the end result.
- Simple, easy and fast filling of the water tank.
- Similarly, you can also empty the water tank with ease and in no time.
- It continues to steam up to 17g/min.
- It comes with aluminum soleplate which allows easy gliding on all types of fabrics making it more impactful.
Another of the best steam iron in the list is also from Philips whose features are also unique in their way. This product has a greater effect as it comes with calc clean features which remove scales from water. One more advantage here is that the manufacturer has placed more than 15 steam vents for even distribution of the steam.
Features of Philips GC1010 are:-
- It comes with thin soleplate for better ironing.
- The capacity of the water tank is 150 ml.
- It continues to steam up to 15g/min.
- Also comes with calc clean technology.
- Has finished soleplate for easy gliding on all fabrics.
At number five we have Morphy Richards for you which is known for its quality products. This steam iron seems to comparatively more beneficial than others in terms of features. It has higher water capacity and a number of steam vents but consumes almost 2000 watt of power which is a little higher amount.
Features of Morphy Richards Super Glide are:-
- It has a larger water tank of around 350 ml.
- Calc clean function makes this product more desirable.
- It has 46 number of steam vents in its plate for better steam effect.
- Also, its soleplate is ceramic coated for long life and smooth ironing.
- Allows you to vertical ironing.
Tefal Calore Steam Iron is an iron which boosts up ironwork by removing creases and all the wrinkles around clothes. You can now iron your clothes easily and in a faster way. Moreover, it moistens the hard fabrics of clothes with its high steam for warm and better ironing. Here, you also get a spray which helps in removing creases.
Features of Tefal Calore are:-
- A powerful 1300 watt for quick heating of iron.
- The iron produces a high amount of steam i.e 12g to 30g for quick results.
- The spray is for removing hard creases from clothes.
- You can choose the color combos -white/green.
- The water capacity is of 150ml for easy workflow.
Bajaj is one of the finest and trusted brands so far in India. The MX 20 steam iron from Bajaj makes your clothes softer to get the perfect look. It tries to wipe out all the unnecessary wrinkles from your clothes with it’s best features. The iron comes in a light blue and white color to catch user attention.
Features Bajaj Majesty MX 20 are:-
- With its non-stick soleplate, you don’t have to worry about sticking problems.
- It uses 19 vents for proper heating to set free from wrinkles.
- 1200 watts for easy workflow and fast heating.
- Best 360-degree cord for rotating it in left-right directions.
- Thermal fuse for having a quick safety measure.
In the Indian market, Maharaja Whiteline is a company which covers all the kitchen and home appliances. The iron comes with an elegant design with a pointed sole which enhances every corner of your clothes. Moreover, with a 1300 watt powerful steam iron, you may finish your ironing job in an easy manner.
Features of Maharaja Whiteline Aquao are:-
- It provides 170ml tank capacity for easy steam.
- To make your work easy it is being operated on 1300 watt of power.
- The soleplate is of a non-stick nature which takes care of material of cloth.
- It also works in the vertaical direction for curtains and hanging clothes.
Here is another one of the rising brand Black+Decker which focuses on providing the best to its customers in all possible way. This steam is durable, convenient and made with the latest technology to deliver an excellent experience. Features of the product the just amazing and seems to be very effective and makes it one of the best steam iron in India.
Features of Black+Decker BD BXIR2202IN are:-
- It comes ceramic coated soleplate suitable for all types of clothes.
- Has an anti-drip feature to avoid water leakage in any case.
- It has a great water capacity of around 380 ml.
- It comes with a calc clean and auto-clean function.
- Continues to steam about 35gm/min.
Rico Company has recently started selling irons after the mixer grinders and other home appliances. The steam iron is a lightweight iron for easy ironing clothes and also have a smooth touch over the fabric. You can maintain all your best clothes by ironing with steam in less time. Also, it will give a professional look to the fabric.
Features of Rico Steam Iron are:-
- Effortless ironing with 1350 watt power steam iron.
- Pointed sole with a nonstick soleplate helps in removing wrinkles from edges.
- The iron runs and works on many vents for smooth press over the clothes.
- Water tank to store water up to a level for quick steam bursts.
- Power Indicator – When the iron gets heated and reach to a certain temperature it gets off automatically.
- Moreover, you can use the swivel cord for easy movement and rotation in 360 degrees.
Features of Inalsa Optra 1200-Watt are:-
- It consumes about 1200 watt of power.
- Can be used as 3 in 1 as mentioned above.
- Gives 2 years warranty on the product.
- It has a ceramic coated soleplate.
Points To Keep In Mind While Buying Best Steam Iron In India
Before you buy steam irons certain important are to be kept in mind so that you can have the best steam iron. Here, we will be discussing several factors about the steam iron box in India. So let’s begin…
Frequently Asked Questions – Faqs
Q1. How to use steam irons for dry irons also?
Ans: To use steam irons as dry irons you need to just replace with no steam mode function, if available.
Q2.How to clean the soleplate of iron?
Ans: You can use a cotton cloth to clean the soleplate surface of the iron. You don’t have to use any sort of chemicals and other types of equipment.
Q3. What type of water is being suggested for refilling water tank?
Ans: You just need to use tap water and refill the water tank. Don’t use any chemical water or distilled water.
Q4.How to keep steam iron in a proper position?
Ans: You can keep it in a vertical direction after you complete ironing clothes.
Q5. How often you need to clean and change the water?
Ans: You can change the water after you complete your ironing work. Also, you need to be careful about water as it can be changed into hard water which is bad for steam irons.
We hope you have liked the post on best steam iron in India. You must keep an eye on factors we shave shared with you. After having a piece of good knowledge about steam irons everyone can buy the best products. If you have any query related to this post then can mention your query in the comment box. Additionally, you can share your steam iron with us and tell us the experience you have got.